Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I over-powered?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Ok so Ive been questioning myself on how I managed this. But I did. On my myth, I have:
tower shield
satyr
feint
colossal
sharpen
potent
primordial
berzerk
amplify
the azteca star spell
infallible
conviction
spirit blade
spirit trap
reshuffle
stun block
Thats a total of idk how many training points. But i think i made myself a bit op... I have 45 resist, 87 damage, 19 accuracy, 76% power pip, 162 crit, 164 block, 3% pierce (idc about that), 56 incoming, 24 outgoing, but only 3896? health. Can someone please tell me if im a bit over-powered?

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Yeah them stats alone are overpowered... nice. You could solo a lot of things with that :P

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I would say your critical rate is a bit low, but otherwise decent stats. Nothing overpowered at all.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Ok so Ive been questioning myself on how I managed this. But I did. On my myth, I have:
tower shield
satyr
feint
colossal
sharpen
potent
primordial
berzerk
amplify
the azteca star spell
infallible
conviction
spirit blade
spirit trap
reshuffle
stun block
Thats a total of idk how many training points. But i think i made myself a bit op... I have 45 resist, 87 damage, 19 accuracy, 76% power pip, 162 crit, 164 block, 3% pierce (idc about that), 56 incoming, 24 outgoing, but only 3896? health. Can someone please tell me if im a bit over-powered?
Why no, no you are not.

If you feel over-powered with those stats, then I would be extremely over -powered.

I nearly have similar purchased spells plus other ones.

With my top gears and pet (also gives me two added global skill resists, damage, heals and an additional 35% global blade card from balance school) I can have a stat of;

Global resist - 45-50 depending on gears
Damage - 89-92
Accuracy - 14-17
Power pip - 89-93%
Critical - 264-373
Critical block - 99-149
Pierce - 4-9%
Incoming - 29-35
Outgoing - 14-20
Health - 4554-4779.

Logan Blueflame - Level 95 Promethean

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
tower shield
satyr
feint
colossal
sharpen
potent
primordial
berzerk
amplify
the azteca star spell
infallible
conviction
spirit blade
spirit trap
reshuffle
stun block
No, you're fine.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
Hey, don't be so sure. I bet I could give you a run for your money

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
I don't really know much about crit {critcal}, but i have seen somebody with a crit over 100, For your chances of getting a power pip is really good. So are your cards. Your damage is high and so is your resist. and for your ingoing and outgoing, I can't believe that ingoing and outgoing van go so high. Overall, I think you are sot of o.p. Hope this helps

Kane Firerider level 32

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Your pierce and crit are pretty low, which would make you a minimal threat in PvP, other than the fact that you could spam Earthquakes as a Myth. I dont think you're much better off than many other maxed players, considering the spells you got are pretty common among experienced players and your gear isn't the best it could be. I'd say you're in the average range for a level 95.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
honestly there's no such thing as over powered you have good spells and stats so i think your fine

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
No, you aren't lol. There are a lot of people better than you.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
You are not overpowered at all. My Character's stats are:
4,945 Health
68% Damage
42% Resistance
1% Accuracy (This is WEAK! lol)
302 Critical
177 Critical Block
103% Power Pip Chance
43% Incoming Healing
32% Outgoing Healing
6% Armor Piercing

I don't think that I'm overpowered so you are definitely not overpowered. I consider my stats as equally divided. Not sure what others may truly think of my stats but I'm satisfied with them.On the Test Realm, I'm Level 100 with about 5,065 Health, no joke. Anyways, don't ever feel that you're overpowered. Your damage is high while your critical is low and the other parts are equally divided. And based on your stats, I'm guessing that you're Fire and have the Waterworks Hat, Robe, and Boots.

Hunter WaterSmith Level 95 (Level 100 on Test Realm)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Wow! Can some of you Myths tell what gear you're wearing? My myth is level 65 and would LOVE those stats by the time I am level 95!

Explorer
May 13, 2013
tower shield
satyr
feint
colossal
sharpen
potent
primordial
berzerk
amplify
the azteca star spell
infallible
conviction
spirit blade
spirit trap
reshuffle
stun block
I would have to say that yes, you are over powered. Well in my opinion, your overpowered in terms of balancing your stats. I mean, you have a lot of damage, but have a really decent amount of resist. Not only that, but you have a TON of outgoing and incoming. So I think your stats are overpowered in terms of balancing your stats.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Survivor
Apr 08, 2014
I didn't know there was such a thing as overpowered.