Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All the worlds of the Spiral...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
What are all the worlds of the spiral
And i know the current worlds but whats the next ones?

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
MooShu
DragonSpyre
Celestia
Grizzlehiem

Whats the next?

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
xender411 wrote:
What are all the worlds of the spiral
And i know the current worlds but whats the next ones?

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
MooShu
DragonSpyre
Celestia
Grizzlehiem

Whats the next?

KingIsle just made Celestia and said they will wait a year for another world, in my opinion I think its obserd to do 2 worlds in the same year, It takes imagination and hard thinking, you have to spontanious and pastionate, not that I dont want a new world I do, but it is hard for KingIsle!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
One of the future worlds is rumored to be Candyland, a frosty wonderland ruled by witches. These witches cooked up gingerbread minions, forced the gobblers into Wizard City, and boiled children in pots. Professor Greyrose is their half-fairy sister who learned ice magic to freeze the fires. Most likely, until Morganthe threatens that world, we won't receive the key to it.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
so is candyland going to be a side quest world like grizzle or another area like collossus? I mean with celestia as a big expansion it only makes sense that the next world would be an in between world like grizzle went from lvl 20 to lvl 45 then why wouldnt the next side world span say lvl 30 or 35 to lvl 55 or 60? Should we really expect a next big world in less than 18 to 24 months? especially since smaller worlds can probably be more fun, easier, and quicker for them to make? Or even expand the areas that they already have like seems to be what they are looking into when prof. falmea asked her last friday question about where a door or area should go... Darn i forgot to add my opinion...Anyways, whatever it is i hope it isnt as hard as celestia cause celestia is not fun.