Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All my cards ended?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
Is it common?

I was in a hard battle and used all my spells (beside discarding)
And now I got no more cards to use!

How can I continue?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Apfel wrote:
Is it common?

How can I continue?

Well...to answer simply...you can't. Once all your cards are used or discarded, you can just sit there and take it, or flee.

Once you get a reasonable level and/or health, you could put a 'reshuffle' card in your sidedeck, and it will allow a fresh deck.

The problem sounds as if your deck construction is a bit off, and a slight tweek of the contents might be in order.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Apfel wrote:
Is it common?

How can I continue?

Is it common, no. However, it will occasionally happen, especially on boss fights that aren't going very well. A strategy I use, is I make a deck that has approx. 30 cards or more for tough boss fights that I am doing solo (using almost every available card drawn in some fashion). If you are a minion owning class, they are most helpful in those situations. I keep a small deck for all other fights, including boss fights with any amount of group members (10 or less cards).

The above strategy is a way to prevent using training points or treasure cards to obtain the "Reshuffle" spell. As previous posters have indicated, "Reshuffle" can give you back your entire deck after exhausted, but I find that card more beneficial in small decks to reuse the same desired cards, more often.

Finally, as mentioned, there is no current way to continue if cards are exhausted. Your choices are really to flee or hope another wizard joins your battle to finish the fight, before the enemy gets you!

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Apfel wrote:
Is it common?

How can I continue?

Well...to answer simply...you can't. Once all your cards are used or discarded, you can just sit there and take it, or flee.

Once you get a reasonable level and/or health, you could put a 'reshuffle' card in your sidedeck, and it will allow a fresh deck.

The problem sounds as if your deck construction is a bit off, and a slight tweek of the contents might be in order.

Or if you have crowns buy a henchmen. :)

ellie

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I did that once and discarded both my reshuffles. My life minion ended up killing the guy for me. Plus, if you are low it will start using your treasure cards. Needless to say, I don't discard my reshuffles anymore.