Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Agh i remember.......

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
I remember the good old days, when DS just came out, and everyone was around level 46 and it gave an easier way to get 50........... back when the game had less players, and if u were good, you would know all the 50s around. When That one admin, who was a 36 who beat 50s destroyed everyone in sight. That was the good old days. im happy their adding celestia, but it is breaking the only thing we had from the good old days. The max level 50. This seems pretty stupid, but i had some sort of a bond with this game, and getting my first 50 was one of the greatest acomplishments ever.

Explorer
May 20, 2010
ihfgbfih wrote:
I remember the good old days, when DS just came out, and everyone was around level 46 and it gave an easier way to get 50........... back when the game had less players, and if u were good, you would know all the 50s around. When That one admin, who was a 36 who beat 50s destroyed everyone in sight. That was the good old days. im happy their adding celestia, but it is breaking the only thing we had from the good old days. The max level 50. This seems pretty stupid, but i had some sort of a bond with this game, and getting my first 50 was one of the greatest acomplishments ever.

You know what I remember???

"I remember ... doing the time warp ...."