Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accidental Auction

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 12, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Prestigious robe is marked as NO AUCTION. It is impossible to sell at the bazaar. Did you sell it to a regular merchant? If you send in a support ticket you might be able to get it back.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you accidentally sold it, it's accidentally gone for good. You have to be careful when selling things.

Defender
May 12, 2009
I sold it at a regular merchant. I had already stitched it, but it is still a one of a kind robe.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
ezrajoseph wrote:
I sold it at a regular merchant. I had already stitched it, but it is still a one of a kind robe.

all of your selling should be done at the bazaar, you get the best deals. only items marked no auction will I ever sell at the regular merchants, and if i have an apparel item I can't wear until i'm a higher lvl, i put it in my bank for safe keeping, and not the shared bank because i go thru the shared bank to find items for my other students to use or sell or stich. never keep an item you cant use yet but will use in your backpack. I've accidentally sold crafted rings and athames for craft questing at the bazaar not remembering i needed them. glad they fixed it and mark crafted items as such so you can think before selling. I do craft some items to have items to sell tho. but since quest crafting has only been rings and athames i only craft clothing to sell now.
I agree with the suggestion to put in a ticket to support to see if you can get it back. :-)

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I have done that before without paying attention to what I was selling... really frustrating. It would help if you could not sell equipment that was equipped; that is you had to unequip it to sell it. (Yeah I know, just don't rush through it or pay better attention)
Also, I don't get why you can't sell no auction equipment at the bazaar. I understand that they don't want it resold, but why can't you just unload it at the bazaar and it doesn't get resold? Like when you fight the Ravens almost everything they drop is no auction...

*Note: this is not a whine, just an opinion.