Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Abracadoodle

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Abracadoodle comics need to add a little more often. I wait forever for there to be a new comic and it's like two columns and is just someone saying something in one of them. Such as the new one that came out. It's really not that far yet, but it's been so long it seems like they were doing stuff forever! Please, please, please make them more often!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I know right? I guess it's cuz it's just a side thing that KI does. I like Abracadoodle too, and hope KI considers uploading them more often.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
that and they need to add story's in the fan fiction page they haven't added anything since summer last year so kingsisle we need abracadoodle and story's i'm mean i get you need time to think of what will be coming for abracadoodle but you must be getting at least a little bit of story's please add more! :( :( :(

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I'm pretty sure that Abracadoodle is being updated whenever the person drawing the comic has time on their hands for it. If you look at a lot of the background images in the game, they are all in the same style, and most likely made by the same person.

So, you have to ask yourself: Would you rather wait another two months on a game update, because the artist has to be busy making Abracadoodle, or would you rather go a little longer between comics?

As for the Fanfiction stories - note the fanfiction name. The stories aren't written by Kingsisle; they're written by US. The fans. The people playing the games and coming up with small stories about the game.