Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

about the friend list size limit

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
I was just reading about the friend list size limit, and I saw that the non-member friend list limit has always been 100, but the member friend list limit apparently used to be 120 and now it's 150. I think that since 100 is 5/6 of 120, I think the non-member friend list size limit should be 125 since 125 is 5/6 of 150. Just like 100 is 80% of 125, and 120 is 80% of 150.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
social sorcery boy on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:
I was just reading about the friend list size limit, and I saw that the non-member friend list limit has always been 100, but the member friend list limit apparently used to be 120 and now it's 150. I think that since 100 is 5/6 of 120, I think the non-member friend list size limit should be 125 since 125 is 5/6 of 150. Just like 100 is 80% of 125, and 120 is 80% of 150.
You know what I'd really like to see for the friend list....stacked wizards! If you're friends with multiple wizards from the same account they can only ever be in game one at a time, but we often want to have contact with a friend no matter which of their wizards they are playing. The friend list can become quite full just with a few good friends who love W101 enough they have made full accounts of wizards.

I'd really like it if KI would consider this, it would help solve the problem of running out of space without it causing issues of having too many friends online at once, which can be a lot of info to update constantly.

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Sep 11, 2018 wrote:
You know what I'd really like to see for the friend list....stacked wizards! If you're friends with multiple wizards from the same account they can only ever be in game one at a time, but we often want to have contact with a friend no matter which of their wizards they are playing. The friend list can become quite full just with a few good friends who love W101 enough they have made full accounts of wizards.

I'd really like it if KI would consider this, it would help solve the problem of running out of space without it causing issues of having too many friends online at once, which can be a lot of info to update constantly.
Yes, this would be useful to avoid taking up space! There should be an Add Wizard and Add Player option - in the games Toontown and TLOPO they have this to do exactly what you're saying.