Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

about the battles...

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i often find when battling the enemy there is a huge lack of courtesy from outside players.

they run in to the ring and stand in front of your character. and since the event of the bone dragon mount you cant see much when they land it in the ring or decide to land it on you.

i merely request all players to show some restraint when observing a battle.

please remain outside the outer ring and watch
please do not cause distraction from with in the battle ring.

thank you
Rowan
Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
May 22, 2010
hobi wrote:
i often find when battling the enemy there is a huge lack of courtesy from outside players.

they run in to the ring and stand in front of your character. and since the event of the bone dragon mount you cant see much when they land it in the ring or decide to land it on you.

i merely request all players to show some restraint when observing a battle.

please remain outside the outer ring and watch
please do not cause distraction from with in the battle ring.

thank you
Rowan
Legendary Pyromancer

I agree this kind of stuff happens too much.

Hobey Ho!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
lol,I remember times when I use to do that.Not out of meaness,but I was new and I could never figure out why I couldn't enter the circle . For those who aren't new,I agree,it is pretty annoying.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I definitely agree that it's really rude and annoying. i had something similar happen to me a while ago- i had to fight the kraken for my quest in triton ave (i'm not one of those people who farms bosses and takes up spots that others may need, btw) and someone was running in the center of the circle just saying 'hurry up!' over and over again. it was seriously annoying, and while it's not reportable, i wish there was a 'contact teacher' button that would have cyrus show up and drag the wizard back to their dorm room by their ear or something! ugh, it seems like there are some people who just either like to mess up other people's fun for their own enjoyment or they're just plain ignorant. -gabriel darkthorn, adept diviner