Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About new update.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
Hi, does the new update have new graphics for all of the worlds? Or is it just Wizard City

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
trevor track16 on Jul 17, 2018 wrote:
Hi, does the new update have new graphics for all of the worlds? Or is it just Wizard City
As of right now the update has renovated The Commons, Pet Pavilion, Ravenwood, The Shopping District, Gollum Court and Olde Towne.

Also updated across the board, the battle circle and any instance where NPCs from those areas reappear.

I'm not sure but it looks to me like first level spells have been updated as well.

Given the fact that Renee and her crew (also what is it they discovered) have moved and not left indicates that KI has planes for renovation Firecat Alley, Colosus Blvd, Triton Ave and Cyclops lane soon.

Steven Ghoststalker

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
This new update only has new graphics for certain parts of Wizard City, including the Commons, Ravenwood, the Shopping District, Golem Court, Unicorn Way, and Olde Town. As far as I know, the four streets have not yet been updated, neither has any other world.

Best of luck!
S.S.