Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A shout out to the folks I quested with.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
We keep hearing the horror stories of the Spiral here on the boards...

Somebody jumped into my battle

Somebody fled the dungeon

Somebody was rude and insulting

Yes these happen and no I'm not making light of the incidents. But we seldom if ever hear the positive stories.

Yesterday afternoon, my normal questing buddy was not online. I was doing a mob fight in Fort Rochias, Khrysalis when a another wizard asked if he could join. I said sure. Turns out we were on the same quests so we decided to run together.

We stayed together for the rest of the afternoon, watching each other's backs. We ran into a third wizard on the same quest line. We stayed as group through three different afk breaks (FIRST time for me that that has ever happened from a randomly met wizard).

Now here's the part that empressed me to no end, by the time we had got to the final battle with Ghost Dog there were four of us. Two of the party need a five minute afk break. Due to miscommunication I did not get onto the entrance circles in time. I was a little upset as all three of the others and was just getting ready to log off and deal with Ghost Dog later when ALL three of the others came out and apologized. We re-entered as a group and defeated Ghost Dog quite handily.

Two of the party are now on my friends list. I do not remember their names this morning.

But a shout out the Wizard who went questing with me yesterday afternoon. You proved to me that Wizards are kind, polite, and not out for themselves.

Also a BIG shout out to my questing buddy. You have taught me the intricacies of hatching, deck building, gear farming, gardening, and more.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Area51Alien on Jul 2, 2018 wrote:
We keep hearing the horror stories of the Spiral here on the boards...

Somebody jumped into my battle

Somebody fled the dungeon

Somebody was rude and insulting

Yes these happen and no I'm not making light of the incidents. But we seldom if ever hear the positive stories.

Yesterday afternoon, my normal questing buddy was not online. I was doing a mob fight in Fort Rochias, Khrysalis when a another wizard asked if he could join. I said sure. Turns out we were on the same quests so we decided to run together.

We stayed together for the rest of the afternoon, watching each other's backs. We ran into a third wizard on the same quest line. We stayed as group through three different afk breaks (FIRST time for me that that has ever happened from a randomly met wizard).

Now here's the part that empressed me to no end, by the time we had got to the final battle with Ghost Dog there were four of us. Two of the party need a five minute afk break. Due to miscommunication I did not get onto the entrance circles in time. I was a little upset as all three of the others and was just getting ready to log off and deal with Ghost Dog later when ALL three of the others came out and apologized. We re-entered as a group and defeated Ghost Dog quite handily.

Two of the party are now on my friends list. I do not remember their names this morning.

But a shout out the Wizard who went questing with me yesterday afternoon. You proved to me that Wizards are kind, polite, and not out for themselves.

Also a BIG shout out to my questing buddy. You have taught me the intricacies of hatching, deck building, gear farming, gardening, and more.

Steven Ghoststalker
There ARE some good people out there and it sounds like you found some of them.
Congratulations to all involved.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
Ty Steven
Like you, I was also found at level 45.
I also had others help me understand parts of the game. Once I grasp what I was missing, I was able to
improve my wizards.
I also had to be dragged to the PVP arena, but have conquered that.

Its been fun teaching you the game and maybe one day, you will teach me a few things.

I thank you for appreciating the help, all I will ever ask of you is to pass on your experience.