Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question for the professors

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I was just wondering if you--the professors--might be able to give us a hint about what to expect after Celestia? I know it might be a spoiler, but maybe you could give us a vague idea like "a world based on outer space battling evil aliens" or something of the nature. Maybe I'm just not digging deep enough, but I have not heard a thing about what's coming next, and would love to. Thank you, Taryn J.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
well, i am not a professor, i am just a wizard kid on a wizard game. Seems like, for the most part, the teachers, instructors, and zeke is taking a break from a busy last year that went on into this year. And they are probably tired from feilding the frustrations that abound in wizardship. At any rate such things are just speculation.

However

If you look on the KI website they are hiring aggressively for a new KI game

YAY

I would love to think they they would make PVP a separate game and away from wizards 101

BUT

I am not that lucky

YET if you remember the older blogs, news and other such stuff from the past it seems wizard101 is a experiment watered down (or something) from the origional concept game.

AHA

That must be it, a game with, if i understand right, greater mechanics and while it may be geared for the adults it would seem to attract the people that think they solo x boss and cause of that think they are awesome sort of person, even though most of them begged for help and yelled I got boss at the last hit just so they just know that final hit they made on the boss was defeating the boss solo. So, KI people get a little down that someone thinks the game is too easy or something and comes up with a new spire that beats everyone up only to find that the same solo bragging brats complain about nerfing bosses when the majority of the population is just relieved they can stand a chance against bosses which here lately seems sort of possible *(THANK YOU KI)*

Sry

While i cannot say anything other than what i read and as to what i understand is that the thing is it seems KI is ready to try out their origional game concept that will be as good as and if not better than wizard101...that will be a tough following since other mmo games brag a good game but they cant beat the graphics of wizards. OK i am entitled to my opinion cause a lot of other games graphics wash out on my monitor and it isnt due to a old computer cause mine is xmas months old :)

So

While i are no one i hope that answered some of your questions
and
Good luck KI with your new game venture :)

SRSLY dont we have enough to do for now?
except maybe play another KI game :)

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
What's funny is, your answer is exactly the same as other posters'. That's ok, though. I didn't really expect an answer. Thank you. :) We do have plenty of stuff to keep us busy. There's housing, and pets, and gardening, and crafting, plus we can make new wizards and get them through the Spiral.