Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Myth's First Name

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I recently decided to make a new wizard, and I chose the school of Myth. I had no problemo with choosing the looks and last name (LegendWeave) but I was stumped when it came to a first name. I personally am really picky about my wizards, especially their names. If anyone has some good first names to pair up with LegendWeave, please respond. Thanks!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I am INCREDIBLY picky with my character names. I will commonly spend up to an entire hour just thinking of the perfect name to use. (Having to restart Wizard101 due to idle disconnecton.)

My Myth wizard's name is Tarlac. Seems like a really unique name. I tend to pick names that sound unique, that not a whole lot of people have, and that is not typical.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
leprecon99 wrote:
I recently decided to make a new wizard, and I chose the school of Myth. I had no problemo with choosing the looks and last name (LegendWeave) but I was stumped when it came to a first name. I personally am really picky about my wizards, especially their names. If anyone has some good first names to pair up with LegendWeave, please respond. Thanks!

I like Eric LegendWeave.