Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few questions for kingsisle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
A few months ago in the small Dragonspyre house, I was standing on the fire grate in the demo and thought I heard something strange, so I adjusted my sound and turned up my speakers. Then I heard it, very clearly; a voice whispering "Find something that can't be found!" And it says it over and over, also I just went to dragons mouth cave, it is in there too but only on one side there is something else on the other side,the voices are also in the the well of spirits Found voice in the tower archives. "go... to... the... raaaaaaain"WC Library Fire House Great Citadel house Grand Chasm/plaza of conquests (though i am sure its in more areas in DS as well) Dragon's Mouth Cave fire cat ally and well of spirits are the places of voices, so what do they mean?Now for the ghost girl in the pyramid of the lost horizon, She only appears where the purple rocks are. She seems to only appear around 12:00 AM Est Time and then disappear if you exit the area. Her appearances are random. What else can I know about them?. Now pekrons, the pekrons are all over the spiral but have the highest concentration in CL, DS and wintertusk. If pekrons do what the daliy guy said they did and shadow magic neutralizes it then they are some ultimate form of shadow death and myth put together. So... What more about pekrons can I know? who or what made them? Do we get to fight them? Are they truly evil? Not to be rude but I need answers KI!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
can you please answer these kingsisle?