Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few questions for cyrus drake

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2008
Proffesor drake if you don't mind answering a few questions I would like to know, was malistaire always mean spirited, cough cough it does not run in your family at all cough cough. Um also did you go easy on us when we fought you because you were much easier than your brother with only 5000 health :p you must have gotten beat up by him a lot. Just asking. Oh and grubb is real I proved you wrong!

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire

See you in the spiral!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
SEAN638 wrote:
Proffesor drake if you don't mind answering a few questions I would like to know, was malistaire always mean spirited, cough cough it does not run in your family at all cough cough. Um also did you go easy on us when we fought you because you were much easier than your brother with only 5000 health :p you must have gotten beat up by him a lot. Just asking. Oh and grubb is real I proved you wrong!

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire

See you in the spiral!

i am not cyrus drake but i can likely answer a few questions because he might be busy teaching the myth students or something and do a good imatation of him just for the post
1. malistair became mean spirited when his wife died of a cold it DOES NOT RUN IN THE FAMILY
2. i wasnt using my true power in that duel since ya were a mere child before facing the evilest of dragonspire's monsters
if i really was using my true powers it would be spoilers to the new world spells that we MIGHT give you

now leave me alone

hahaha like my imitation of cyrus its the closest thing myth wizards have to a joke

Defender
Dec 25, 2008