Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a " drop the quest" button

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
yea if you dont understand what i mean by " drop quest " button, i mean a button where you click to get rid of the quest on your quest page.
cause lets face it, who actually LIKES doing quests?
i cant count how many times i accidentelly accepted a quest that i didnt want to do, was too hard for me, in an unlocked place , or required me to collect regents

personally i hate the crafting quests, if they were easier, yea i would definitely do them and all, but let me get back on topic
some times we wizards dont want a quest on our log, and we just want to get rid of it.
well how about you make a small button on every quest in the quest page that says when you go over it with your mouse " drop the quest"
basically here is what should happen: you click the button, the quest dissapears from your quest log and it goes to the last person who gave you that quest.

say for instance i accepted the master crafting quest from balthazar dragonthorn, and i clicked "accept" by accident, my reaction would be like " OH DARN IT ALL! " and stuff
well it dont got to be that way if you make a " drop quest" button
i would simply click it, then the quest is automatically removed from my quest log and goes back to balthazar in case i want to do it again ( not likely, lol)
thats my idea of a " drop quest " button,

express your opinion on this idea, fellow wizards

- paul darkflame

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
They have stated many, many times that they will NOT be adding a Delete Quest / Drop Quest button, due to the fact it would clog up the email system with too many tickets about 'I accidentally deleted ______ quest! Help! How do I get it back?'

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Johnist wrote:
They have stated many, many times that they will NOT be adding a Delete Quest / Drop Quest button, due to the fact it would clog up the email system with too many tickets about 'I accidentally deleted ______ quest! Help! How do I get it back?'

yea but in the post that started this he mentioned the concept of sending said quest back to the person who gave it to u. and maybe if u acedently delete the smiths quests you will lose all your progress, is that what ur thinking? then simply have a window pop up saying are you sure that you wnt to delete this Quest? u will lose all of your progress. problem solved end of story its that simple. im actullay kind of suprised that the people who had the smarts to put a time warning before dungens like sunken city, didnt put this feture in earlyar.