Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Certain Card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I've seen higher level players use this card, I can't remember what it's called but it has a fist on it and increases the damage for the spell of the players choosing.

I don't know if it's a treasure card or what, but I'm a level 36 Death and starting MooShu after side questing in Marley, and would like to know how or where to get them.

Thanks!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It's an Astral school spell, reserved for levels 50 and higher. You can train for them once you reach Celestia and are level 50.

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
daisymae2004 on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
I've seen higher level players use this card, I can't remember what it's called but it has a fist on it and increases the damage for the spell of the players choosing.

I don't know if it's a treasure card or what, but I'm a level 36 Death and starting MooShu after side questing in Marley, and would like to know how or where to get them.

Thanks!
The card you are referring to has multiple variants each available at different levels.

• Strong can be trained at level 50.
  • Giant can be trained at level 52.
  • Monstrous can be trained at level 56.
  • Gargantuan can be trained at level 58.
  • Colossal can be trained at level 64, but the side quest Bungle in the Jungle and the following quest after that must be completed. The Bungle in the Jungle side quest can only be gotten once you finish the quest For My Next Trick which is a storyline quest in Zafaria.
  • Epic can be trained at level 110 from the Arcanum's Astral Scholar.

Strong, Giant, Monstrous, and Gargantuan treasure cards can be found in the Astral section of the Bazaar.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
daisymae2004 on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:

Thanks!
There are several enhancement spells that have a fist on it.

They begin with

Strong level 50

Giant level 52

Monstrous level 56

Gargantuan level 58

Colossal level 64

And Epic level 110

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
At your level you can only use the TCs, at higher levels you can train these "damage" enchants in Celestia, the TC you want to look for is Monstrous, I believe the first world they sell them is celestia, but you can find them at the bazaar sometimes or ask a higher level wizard to buy some for you and trade

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
There are a number of variations of these cards, but they are all Sun School enchantments.

Here is a list of the trainable versions that become available after level 50 (Celestia)
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Sun_School_Spells#axzz4o3Z1kMjT

While to train the spell you must be level 50 you can sometimes find the TC or an Itemcard version. Here is a list of TC versions which you then can click on to learn more about.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Sun_Treasure_Cards#axzz4o3Z1kMjT

Hopefully that helps! Good luck!

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
You will be able to learn these spells once you get to level 50 and start celestia.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
I believe that certain spell is a sun spell. You can use training points to learn it in Celestia, starting with Strong. The card you're talking about might be Tough, though, and it might only be a treasure card.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010