Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7 slots for Wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
I know this has been a big pet peeve for a while with a lot of the Wizard101 community. But I think it's time that Wizard101 finally cave into the idea of having the ability to make 7 wizards because really people are not going out to buy a whole another account just for one little wizard and if anything making one more available slot makes it so the people who do play all the time will have more to do, because they then have to go through 130 levels again and they will be happy and KI would actually probably keep a lot of their memberships going and also fulfill the happiness of some of their clients and make it so the clients have less things to complain about. Also for instance look at other games such as World of Warcraft where you can have up to like 50 toons or some ridiculous amount like KI should take some pointers because they will probably benefit from it in the end!!!!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Just to clarify;

Lots of persons (myself included) have more than one accounts that we use for a variety of reasons.

KI has not commented or gave any indication to the situation on having all seven slots being made available to players.

So, whatever the reason is anyone's guess.

Though, a few have mentioned the difficult task within the Programming it may involve to code another seat/playable character for Wizards.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I would love to see an official response to a member of staff on this situation.

KI, Sparck, anyone, please comment on this (or Prof's F) Thread as to why a seventh character slot has been made unavailable to us.

Also, if plans are in the works for the future to actually grant players access to this highly requested feature.