Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

6 seats 7 schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
i am interested to know what school would you guys leave out.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
When was making my 6th wizard, I left myth out... I just made another account just for a myth though

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
There are a lot of threads like this. There is another post that you should check out that has all the answers. It depends on how you are playing.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
cool beans
just too lazy to look for the other treads

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
For me being an offensive player and like big damaging spell cards, I leave out balance. Myth is ok but I don't think I'm going to keep it when it get's to Avalon because I feel the multi attack spell cards alone are not strong enough for a one shot spell until level 100 for Mystic Colossus. Most of the bosses are immune to stun so I feel Medusa and Basilisk are almost useless for that purpose. Don't get me wrong, these schools are ok for what they are but to me they're not efficient enough in damage wise. By the time you get multiple enhancements up, you'll be defeated and healing yourself only works for so lone if you go solo and not enough crowns to buy henchmen.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
I did everything except ice, the only main reason I would use ice would be for Pvp. but I made another account for it