Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

20 free training points and counting...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
My storm wizard is now level 54 and I have never spent a single training point.

With my Legendary ice and fire I went with the typical (death to feint, ice to Tower Shield, both sets of balance traps and blades from Krok)

I also got both of them polymorph so they could do mega tempest damage, but wont need that for my Storm wizard...

Any thoughts on the perfect set up if you could do it all over again?

I am thinking going all the way on Sun, get feint, get balance spells, get tower shield....what am I missing?

Thanks,

Andrew Thunderfist

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Training points for Ice:

Death to Feint = 7
Sun to Colossal = 5
Elemental Blade = 1

You already get tower shield. You can now buy Satyr treasure cards.
I don't think that elemental trap is quite worth it anymore, nor do I see a reason to get spritual blades or traps, but that is up to you and your preference.

Total = 13 training points spent! You can buy treasure cards of Vengeance, Fortify, etc, so that is up to you if you want to train them. I personally don't like any Polymorph, except maybe treant. Again, this is a preference!

Training points for Fire:

Death to Feint = 7
Ice to Tower = 5
Sun to Colossal =5

Total = 17 training points spent!

That leaves several open if you PvP if you do PvP, you can get spells like cloak, or conviction, or dispels!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It depends on what you play in the game. Somebody planning on a lot of PvP would have a different setup than somebody who never does PvP.

For a PvE player who doesn't plan on PvP, I'd recommend this for Ice:

Elemental Blade (1 point): Ice should get this as soon as possible. Since you don't get your Iceblade until level 38, you need all the boosts you can find.

Death to Feint (7 points): Since Ice doesn't hit very hard, this is a necessary boost for the boss fights. Along with this, you'll also get the Dream Shield, giving you a 70% shield against Life/Myth, as well as some life-stealing spells.

Reshuffle (1 point): This is a standard tool in any deck.

If you have or don't mind getting a Life Mastery Amulet, you might consider Life up to Satyr (7 points). This will also give you the Legend Shield for a 70% shield against Death/Myth damage, a 400 health Absorb spell, and the useful Sprite spell.

You might also get the Elemental Trap (1 point).

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
lucas0404 wrote:
My storm wizard is now level 54 and I have never spent a single training point.

With my Legendary ice and fire I went with the typical (death to feint, ice to Tower Shield, both sets of balance traps and blades from Krok)

I also got both of them polymorph so they could do mega tempest damage, but wont need that for my Storm wizard...

Any thoughts on the perfect set up if you could do it all over again?

I am thinking going all the way on Sun, get feint, get balance spells, get tower shield....what am I missing?

Thanks,

Andrew Thunderfist

Get Sun spells and also some weaknesses and/or tower shields. Storm is really powerful when played defensive.