Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 spell points and nowhere to spend them

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
I'm an adept diviner, level 25. I'm half way through Krocatopia, and I've come to the conclusion that Wizard101 is a lot deeper a game than I thought.

What I'm looking for is suggestions. I've got nice kit, with my Dragonrider's Fireblade being my favourite piece of equipment. I also have every spell available to a 25 level character from the Life and Storm schools. The problem is that I can't help thinking that I'm missing things. There seems to be extra spell vendors all over the place, but I know I have not found them all, and I'd like to round out my spell deck. Actually, I'd like to know where to get a good spell deck too. The novice storm deck is getting a little long in the tooth as well. Also, I know that the paid-by-crowns gear I have can't be the best I could get at this level, is it?

To shorten my question - is there any guide or wiki entry or some-such that can tell me where the better things are for my character. My subject isn't just a play on words. I have two spell points that I have no idea where to spend them!