Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 accounts same time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
I would like to know if there is a way for my level 60 to help my level 45 theurgist out in dungeons or in ways?

Daniel ThunderFriend legendary Thaumaturge
Chris Master Theurgist

Administrator
Young Wizard, your subject and your question are actually two different things so let me answer them both.

If both characters are on the same account login (meaning one username and password gives you access to an account that BOTH characters reside on, then no they cannot be logged in at the same time.

If both characters are on different account logins (meaning different usernames and passwords) then yes, one computer can run multiple copies of Wizard101 and you can help yourself through dungeons using two or more different accounts.

That help?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Young Wizard, your subject and your question are actually two different things so let me answer them both.

If both characters are on the same account login (meaning one username and password gives you access to an account that BOTH characters reside on, then no they cannot be logged in at the same time.

If both characters are on different account logins (meaning different usernames and passwords) then yes, one computer can run multiple copies of Wizard101 and you can help yourself through dungeons using two or more different accounts.

That help?

In description, if we were to all buy one account, then we'd not have to buy another account, thus this helps KI make money, a very cunning thing in the business world.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
Professor Greyrose wrote:

That help?

Thank you for the info! Answered my questions before i had to ask.