Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

12 days of Christmas email coupon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Just wondering if anybody has received their 12 days of christmas Wizard store coupon. I've been waiting since they announced it on the 17th to get mine in my email and still have yet to receive it I really want it so I can do some shopping! Anybody receive theirs yet?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
blubutterfly512 wrote:
Just wondering if anybody has received their 12 days of christmas Wizard store coupon. I've been waiting since they announced it on the 17th to get mine in my email and still have yet to receive it I really want it so I can do some shopping! Anybody receive theirs yet?

No. Haven't gotten it yet. But with the number of accounts they have to cover, I'm just going to sit tight and be patient. KI always comes through.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I haven't gotten mine either. I've gotten plenty of emails from KI but this one seems to be lost in cyberspace.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Nope I'm still waiting for my coupon. I have received email checked and did everything they told me.

Still waiting for coupon. :-(

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
No, I haven't received mine, either, but they did state that it would take a while for everyone to get their coupon. I have checked my account and I have the box for receiving emails ticked, so hopefully it's working as intended.

Administrator
If you did not receive the email and you have checked your spam folders AND made sure you have an up-to-date email address associated with your Wizard101 account then send an email at support@wizard101.com - please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the email address associated with your Wizard101 account

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 04, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
blubutterfly512 wrote:

No. Haven't gotten it yet. But with the number of accounts they have to cover, I'm just going to sit tight and be patient. KI always comes through.

Okay. I sat tight enough.

I waited until today (Dec. 20th), and I did send an e-mail to Support as Professor Greyrose suggested. Just got my coupon (and used it already).

Thank you again, Professor Greyrose, and Support too.

**EDIT** These are both my accounts. (Honeybee313 and hollen1233). Sorry for any confusion...

Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
i know i havent. what if kingsisle sends it to us late and we cant use it?