Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Commons

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
I don't seem to understand
10 7688
13 7101
Horse Mount? How to get it?
9 10379
~Training Point Troubles~
5 3440
Best school combos
0 1212
Spell packs?
2 2031
Guide to Death soloing
0 3072
I gotta question
7 4109
Do I understand this correctly?
17 13708
Briskbreeze Quest
2 1995
the best second
8 4881
2 2321
Spell Cards Disappearing!
3 2748
3 2711
Should this mechanic stay, or go?
1 1569
Just got to Level 55. I need Help!
1 1374
2 2312
Is Death and Life a good combo?
11 13610
Critical
2 1906
New wizard
3 2205
Top 5 most annoying spells!
9 6466
33 19281
7 4297
0 1219
If you could, would you?
7 4219
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic