Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Commons

TopicRepliesAuthorViewsLast Message
When do I get....
2 2219
Maycast question
6 4224
Level 51 Balance
1 1772
I'm Balance and I'm proud
57 36672
Blades or Traps?
16 14143
Who is the loremaster?
3 3981
Level 72 myth spell
1 2244
Swap spell cards from card packs?
1 2157
Confetti Canon
1 1736
power link
1 1681
Someone explain to me please...
11 6955
Got some Crowns...what to buy?
10 10644
The Slow Pro
7 5233
24 17345
I am so happy, I could cry.
9 5390
berserk
9 9167
so long, farewell...
48 34464
8 6807
0 1393
Are Myth Wizards Strong?
6 4370
Level 90 quests?
10 9050
Equipment and Power Pips
3 3435
2 2208
Decks
1 1481
33 21703
Messages New Messages Locked Topic New Locked Topic
Hot Topic New Hot Topic Announcement New Announcement
Sticky Post New Sticky Post Moved Topic KI Important Moderator Post
You Posted in Topic