Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is your favorite Arcanum Scholar?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I know that we haven't met everyone yet and those we have just briefly, but so far who is your favorite Scholar in the Arcanum?

I have to say my absolute favorite was Jaki Whisperwind! She was just the best and her dialogue was so unique, fast and funny! I'm excited to get to work with her more on my Balance!

exp613

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I really love the death and the storm. I absolutely LOVE the lifeone he is so cool. They're all unique and I can't wait to see what they're all going to be teaching us.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
exp613 on May 26, 2016 wrote:
I know that we haven't met everyone yet and those we have just briefly, but so far who is your favorite Scholar in the Arcanum?

I have to say my absolute favorite was Jaki Whisperwind! She was just the best and her dialogue was so unique, fast and funny! I'm excited to get to work with her more on my Balance!

exp613
The life and the balance. I like the mysterious feeling to the life, and i like the personality of the balance. Baba Yaga (myth) is pretty cool too, she's probably my third favorite.

Angela Gem, 110
Katie GoldFountain, 110
Nicole StarSmith, 62

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
Qismah Shasta. She really catches my attention with the whole Mirage theme. Also her opening dialogue is amazing

Aedan Shadowthorn, eldest of the Five Brothers

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Qyburn Stellargaze and I don't know why.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Qismah Shasa, with the tones of Mirage and Necromancy flawlessly blended, or Velma Von Venkman, the lovable good Shadowmancer from Darkmoor. But honestly, they're all brilliant. My least favourite would have to be Ignis Ferric. We don't know much about him and he didn't really shine like a telepathic koala or a mad witch would.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
My favorite, though they're all my favorite, from one being my most favorite:

1.Balance
2.Storm
3.Death
4. Life
5. Fire
6. Myth
7. Ice