Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The rat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
My sister and I play the game together. We are stuck on the final battle in Polaris against the rat. We have read all the post and guides to beating him and nothing has worked. While I agree that a final battle should be difficult, it should not be impossible. While we have given up on that battle for now, we have not given up the game. We each have other character, and are playing those. I just want the battle to be doable. I don't want it easy, just not impossible.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Llewalyn on May 12, 2019 wrote:
My sister and I play the game together. We are stuck on the final battle in Polaris against the rat. We have read all the post and guides to beating him and nothing has worked. While I agree that a final battle should be difficult, it should not be impossible. While we have given up on that battle for now, we have not given up the game. We each have other character, and are playing those. I just want the battle to be doable. I don't want it easy, just not impossible.
Have you tried doing Team Up with other Wizards?

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Llewalyn on May 12, 2019 wrote:
before you get the rat nerfed down to 5k health like medulla and spider, I have a few suggestions:

Try team up, there's always gonna be people farming him since he drops the ~best deck in the game [barring Paradox, but that's 20 levels, empyrea, and aggrobah + house qhats off]

If you don't want to do this, try finding other people in the area that are also looking for a team

Make a forum post asking for help on the fight [can build off of this post]