Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Majoris Armor of Impulse

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2015
Good Day,

This is more of a rant that a query towards a lost item. Let me begin by saying I am 21 years of age so this isn't and absent minded child complaining about what they don't know. The Majoris Armor of Impulse was by far the best healing robe introduced in the game along with Rasputin. My friends and I have farmed for over a month and a half trying to create a special critical life build for this game. First you guys ruined that dream when the critical system was changed but we found a way around it with the critical Halloween wands. Then the robe was introduced and the dream was sparked again. As i stated earlier we farmed for hours upon days upon weeks to get that robe. The set was then complete with 488 critical and 110 outgoing. I left the game for business reason as work had me busy only to come back expecting to get back in the groove of being the best healer in the game and see that my outgoing is now 90 and my heals are barely doing anything like they used to. Now i HAVE to depend on a critical to make my Unicorn even touch 2000 for a heal.

My problem along with many of the other players in the community is that you have given life the bad end of the stick as it pertained to damage (besides hungry caterpillar, that spell was finely done i give props where props are due) and you basically drove us to purely sticking to healing as we quested or ran dungeons which is what we did and now you have forced us players who tried to run different builds, who tried to go away from the norm of max resistance and max outgoing, who tried to explore other possibilities and think outside the box to just throw away what we worked for, for so long. All that money we put in to buy packs and crowns gear to try different things and create the ideal pet was pretty much all a waste.

When all is said and done i am just saying if you are going to force life wizards to stick to healing don't discourage us from even trying to do it the way we imagine when all the right resources were available.

Regards,
Most of the wiz community.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
ImKingBrah on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
Good Day,

This is more of a rant that a query towards a lost item. Let me begin by saying I am 21 years of age so this isn't and absent minded child complaining about what they don't know. The Majoris Armor of Impulse was by far the best healing robe introduced in the game along with Rasputin. My friends and I have farmed for over a month and a half trying to create a special critical life build for this game. First you guys ruined that dream when the critical system was changed but we found a way around it with the critical Halloween wands. Then the robe was introduced and the dream was sparked again. As i stated earlier we farmed for hours upon days upon weeks to get that robe. The set was then complete with 488 critical and 110 outgoing. I left the game for business reason as work had me busy only to come back expecting to get back in the groove of being the best healer in the game and see that my outgoing is now 90 and my heals are barely doing anything like they used to. Now i HAVE to depend on a critical to make my Unicorn even touch 2000 for a heal.

My problem along with many of the other players in the community is that you have given life the bad end of the stick as it pertained to damage (besides hungry caterpillar, that spell was finely done i give props where props are due) and you basically drove us to purely sticking to healing as we quested or ran dungeons which is what we did and now you have forced us players who tried to run different builds, who tried to go away from the norm of max resistance and max outgoing, who tried to explore other possibilities and think outside the box to just throw away what we worked for, for so long. All that money we put in to buy packs and crowns gear to try different things and create the ideal pet was pretty much all a waste.

When all is said and done i am just saying if you are going to force life wizards to stick to healing don't discourage us from even trying to do it the way we imagine when all the right resources were available.

Regards,
Most of the wiz community.
This is what happens when Kingsisle doesn't plan long term for what stats they introduce into the game, and now we are suffering the consequences for their actions.