Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would you like to train more PvP exclusive spells?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I have seen that Diego has currently only three trainable PvP spells for Wizards at different ranks of PvP, & so far, there's not very much to train. I think Diego should have more trainable PvP spells, & that includes those that are starting on the lowest rank & those that have reached the highest rank yet.

Honestly, I would like to see more new PvP exclusive spells added. Would you like to see more new PvP spells to train, Wizards?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I would probably just make it unfair for lower pvp ranks

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Trimond297 on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
I have seen that Diego has currently only three trainable PvP spells for Wizards at different ranks of PvP, & so far, there's not very much to train. I think Diego should have more trainable PvP spells, & that includes those that are starting on the lowest rank & those that have reached the highest rank yet.

Honestly, I would like to see more new PvP exclusive spells added. Would you like to see more new PvP spells to train, Wizards?
I do feel like we need some new spells that are specifically PvP only.

However, the wizarding meta seems good in terms of .

But what really would be helpful is a higher-level unlocked spell for wizards who need defense.
What I mean is that Shrike is a bit strong, and pvp-only defense spells could help that.
A spell that would reduce damage from enemies in shadow form would balance out the fields, and if you have been looking at some of the other posts in PvP you can see that this is what I need.

In addition, I'm not sure if this post should be in the "ideas" section for our forums.

Anyway, just think about it.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Trimond297 on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:

update jade gear little better (adding shadow magic to jade gear) like shadow magic dispel be perfect for people want to use there immunity :D and use immunity for payback on others school for being rude and unfair to others school

or armor resist that block incoming armor pierce damage (that would do) "Armor Resist" Better then Normal Resist for Immunity "Armor Resist" possible have effect on Wizard101: That will get You to be Immunity Armor Pierce!

can't for next aoe I just hope ice :) also clued life "wish had ice spell does give effect shadow magic dispel "shadow magic shadow shrike getting annoying with shadow enhanced spell"

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
A Death Scholar on Feb 22, 2015 wrote:
I do feel like we need some new spells that are specifically PvP only.

However, the wizarding meta seems good in terms of .

But what really would be helpful is a higher-level unlocked spell for wizards who need defense.
What I mean is that Shrike is a bit strong, and pvp-only defense spells could help that.
A spell that would reduce damage from enemies in shadow form would balance out the fields, and if you have been looking at some of the other posts in PvP you can see that this is what I need.

In addition, I'm not sure if this post should be in the "ideas" section for our forums.

Anyway, just think about it.
i agree train for spell defense shadow shrike (don't think won't work) choice dispel (people start carry cleanse) remove it!

which there was spell card able destroy card & spell in playing field (someone cast shadow shrike) others remove out of field!

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
bestwizard524 on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
I would probably just make it unfair for lower pvp ranks
i think mean (want to train those pvp rank spell) when lower wizard with higher ranking gear? doesn't really but allot people sometime spam cloak (don't use cloak) because some of them are a glitch!

but like see more spell to sell to train at diego (meant for pvp & pve) getting warlord is just in impossible (mostly likely for ice as max level (when storm is get to annoying for them) storm just too overpower (add new limit to pvp)