Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Master Death Best Pvp Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I recently leveled to 40 on my death wizard, and am looking to upgrade my gear and start pvp up again after a long while. I could use some advice from vets who know their way around an arena, and could give some helpful pointers relating to what's most important in the arena, resists, health, damage, and the gear i could achieve that with.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Chase Legendcaster on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
I recently leveled to 40 on my death wizard, and am looking to upgrade my gear and start pvp up again after a long while. I could use some advice from vets who know their way around an arena, and could give some helpful pointers relating to what's most important in the arena, resists, health, damage, and the gear i could achieve that with.
Well I am a level 5 vet you need sea dragon pet level it to adult and feed it snacks so resist goes higher and hearsteel jacket of withstanding midsummers cowl and watchtower boots if you make new person anyways its gave my balance vet 1,000 health and get tc like really epic ones like this 3 towers and othurs tc and a triton but this might level me to warlord but i am only vet so here is a other thing you need the asend staff and a ring if you make a new person well tell someone to port when you in the dorm room go on your hi level death port to your friend and put stuff for your new person to sell and then go back sell the items you got from hi level buy the tc go to loremaster spend 15,000 crowns for the chest and you will have no crowns left i think and i got the vet boots now I am going to get commander rank and get the gear level to 15 and fight level 30 and win with tc and huge gear and sea dragon pet but I have the staff and the gear but not the lorespell or the sea dragon or mega snack but ill get crowns soon and get to commander rank and get gear and beat level 30s and 40s 20s 60s so the commander gear is really overpower which isepic in my case and once i have all that ill get commander or warlord get the gear because of mega resist and all that so tell me if it works. AdamLevel 66 private Austinvet