Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Witty responses

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Ever been called a noob at the end of a fight and had nothing to say? Post some creative responses here.

The two I thought of were

-don't hate the player hate the game
-see that ?you can't teach that, it's instinct.

Also if you're up to it add a response for when people say "can you gift me something" mine was..

-what do I look like? Santa clause?
-ya if you gift me five bucks

Put down some good ones ;)

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I rarely lose in PvP and I havent ever really been called a noob..

And for gifts i always think telling them what I really feel gets the message across.

When someone asks for a gift simply say

" I don't know you"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
When one of my littler wizards is called a noob, I volunteer to come back as my legendary ice wizard, with over 3,800 life and see who the noob is then. Shuts them right up.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Well when someone calls me a noob, I just say, "You lost to one, what does that make you?"

Explorer
May 13, 2010
I love to battle high rankers with my legendary death and I get called a noob alot as I have a defensive strategy. My two favorite comebacks are "the best offense is a good defense" and for those warlords who love to call me stupid noob I got " silly warlord tricks are for kids" as most of them have some trick they employ to win that they like to think of as a well planned stategy. To bad they always tend to loose as they are truely poorly prepared for someone who can go the distance.

Survivor
May 25, 2010
haha awesome i finally have somewhere to post these XD

When you get asked to gift:
Sure give me $10 first

When you get called a noob:
Will you wait here so i can get my legendary and you can tell him?

When you get win in pvp and get called a noob:
I thought i won, so does that make you less than a noob?

i hope those will be somewhat helpfull, just be sure you have to power to back them up if you get challenged XD

-Logan,
lvl 60 diviner

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I was using fire attacks when my opponent cast wyldfire. I won, almost didn't have to try after that to win. Got called a noob.

Noob? Cause THEY boosted ME?

Anyway, my preferred response is the ignore button but if I have to say something and make it witty, I guess something like

Yup. How about that?

and then click ignore.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
If you get called a noob, just tell them thank you and give them a big smile :D i bet that would shut them up xD or you could be a smart-alek, sarcastic, ironic, and if any of these suggestions don't work, cliketh on a little something i like to call: the Ignore Button! :D

p.s: try not to sound like all those beggars and immature brats are getting under your skin, that will only help them. try to look and sound bright and happy (or sarcastic) and they'll go away with their tails between their legs cause they couldn't bully you into gifting them or insult you. :D

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
You could toy around with them a little, lol. I mean if some one is trying to hurt my feelings can I not try to confuse them.

Random guy-YOU'RE A NOOB

Me-Ty, what's a noob?

Random guy-it's someone that cheats and uses treasure cards

Me-Treasure Card? What's that? Sounds cool

Random guy- those things you buy at the library and use them to cheat with

Me-like books?

Random guy-*leaves*

Hehe

Random Guy-

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I just say "I can't wait to be called a noob"

Caroline Sunbright legendary theurgist

Defender
May 24, 2009
awesome somewhere to post these.

when someone calls me a noob i cant very well threaten them with my legendary's because were all playing the same game and your a higher level what can you do if you pvp them they can come right back and keep annoying you so i usually say.

i'm a noob say's who [random guy] Me thats right me i say what i want about my self then leave.

but if i honestly am supposed to be doing something important when i am getting insulted i usually break the person down

i say look your playing the same game i guess i am to so your no better than me and i am no better than you what if i sat here and called you names i wouldnt i'm better than that so you should be to. they usually leave or insult someone else

so i say. hey i'm still here were all no better than eachother no one's better than any one else think about it like if you were insulting someone you know like your parents or you brothers let's be nice

remember we were all taught this don't do something if you wouldn't want it to happen to you. the thing that is capitaled is pre school and kindergarden stuff

Edited by Professor Greyrose: joey987123 please use the formatting options at the top of a post entry and do not post in all caps.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Hahaha, yes, people that are way too used to winning do this a lot. Using the word 'noob' like 'and.'

Here's a couple things that I do when I get called a noob-

1. Whats wrong with being a noob?
2. Oh, sounds fun, wanna explain what a noob is?
3. Dont be a poor sport (simple, eh?)
4. Dont blame me, blame the game.
5. Your insecurity is not my problem.
6. (Just stay positive, no one likes raging on someone who seems semingly nice)

The point is- DO NOT EXPLODE ON THEM.

It's just setting the point that you really ARE a noob. :D

Another thing I wanted to add-
I know numerous legendary's get bored and make another character, and within sometime that character is going to get called a noob. Personally, I hate when people backfire it and say 'Yeah, say that to my legendary.'

You're on your lower level account, you've taken the responsibilities of being on your lower level account, dont lure them in even more, the simple comebacks above will do good too.