Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wild bolt temp. fix

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
673
i am one of those players who HATES those level 5-15 wilding bolting warlords,
we have all seen their destructive abilities
BUT there is hope, recently KI has decided to cut out enchanted ( player made) treasures from the list of tradeables
this is the start of ending wild bolting because this is how i see it

Wild bolt warlord level 5- ability to get wild bolts= drop in rank slaughter spree

this will not totally solve it and eventually people WILL find ways around this, BUT for now its a temporary fix which im glad
THANK YOU KI for giving people sick of wild bolting a small reprieve

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
65
Thechaosmagician wrote:
i am one of those players who HATES those level 5-15 wilding bolting warlords,
we have all seen their destructive abilities
BUT there is hope, recently KI has decided to cut out enchanted ( player made) treasures from the list of tradeables
this is the start of ending wild bolting because this is how i see it

Wild bolt warlord level 5- ability to get wild bolts= drop in rank slaughter spree

this will not totally solve it and eventually people WILL find ways around this, BUT for now its a temporary fix which im glad
THANK YOU KI for giving people sick of wild bolting a small reprieve


Honestly i dont understand why your so anti treasure card, in the arena the majority of wizards get up a tower shield on their first turn and unless your very low level you'll survive it on its first go anyway.
Basically i understand why KI is taking out enchanted treasure cards but what they have just done is hand the arena over to the myth , ice and balance wizards.

P.s
I hope they dont ban them in sucha way so that i wont be able to add keen eyes to my storm lords and tritons DURING the battle.

Nathan StormRider GrandMaster Storm Warlord
Nathan MythRider Level 40 Myth Private

Historian
May 15, 2009
673
77296 wrote:
Thechaosmagician wrote:
i am one of those players who HATES those level 5-15 wilding bolting warlords,
we have all seen their destructive abilities
BUT there is hope, recently KI has decided to cut out enchanted ( player made) treasures from the list of tradeables
this is the start of ending wild bolting because this is how i see it

Wild bolt warlord level 5- ability to get wild bolts= drop in rank slaughter spree

this will not totally solve it and eventually people WILL find ways around this, BUT for now its a temporary fix which im glad
THANK YOU KI for giving people sick of wild bolting a small reprieve


Honestly i dont understand why your so anti treasure card, in the arena the majority of wizards get up a tower shield on their first turn and unless your very low level you'll survive it on its first go anyway.
Basically i understand why KI is taking out enchanted treasure cards but what they have just done is hand the arena over to the myth , ice and balance wizards.

P.s
I hope they dont ban them in sucha way so that i wont be able to add keen eyes to my storm lords and tritons DURING the battle.

Nathan StormRider GrandMaster Storm Warlord
Nathan MythRider Level 40 Myth Private

i am anti WILD BOLT
i have nothing against regular treasures
and no they wont
it was never their intention to allow enchanted treasures be allowed to be up for trade

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
575
I have never used or obtained a Wild Bolt card but have experienced it. What are its stats and whatnot? What exactly is it? I mean, I managed to beat the players who use it.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
82
CorbinW wrote:
I have never used or obtained a Wild Bolt card but have experienced it. What are its stats and whatnot? What exactly is it? I mean, I managed to beat the players who use it.


Wild Bolt
storm
2 pips
accuracy 10%
1000 damage

Adding just a few traps and blades can increase the attack greatly.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
84
I am ati wild bolt. I hate when people use it. its an unfair advantage and I feel it shouldnt be used in pvp. Also yeah i will admit that i have used it once

Haha so yeah no worries