Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why the bitterness in pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
In pvp I fought a fire lvl 75 with my balance lvl 75. His first plan was to use efreet against me but since I went first I used a tc fire dispel before he could use it. By that time he had plus 40 blades and the 35 normal fire blade and I had no shields lol (couldnt find none). So do you think I'm gonna let that hit me lol. I got lucky with the last fire dispel in tc deck and put it on him. He lost all his pips and got a regular pip the turn after. I had 5 power pips that turn and I used a judge that took half his health. He gets mad and says I'm a cheating (you can guess what he said) and after the judge I put infallible up and he used that death spell that give 3 pips. So next turn I knew he was gonna satyr so I used the Ice stun to stop him ( And balance has no stun spell). So now I have 3 power pips and I use another judge that criticals and just had enough to take what he had left for health. So after the match He sends quite a colorful rainbow of words at me. Lol laughing at that he gets mad and tries to report me for whatever reason why and for me I should have reported him but I let it go. So I'm just wondering why must some people in pvp get angered, I mean I have 45 losses on balance and I didnt even use mana burn. Plus my wins arent that great either (43-45).