Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can they do this!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Before you think I'm another person complaining hear what I have to say. I have been doing pvp a while and at some time I always run in to a bolter who sits there and bolts all my shields away and then bolts me to defeat. And he doesn't even fizzle once! And this has happened many times so its not luck. I am not mad because of bolts high damage or low pip amount, I am mad because wild bolt is supposed to have low accuracy and hit one out of like five times with accuracy from clothes which is still better than most spells because in five turns most spells can't do that damage. But yet people add keen eyes or sniper and uneven the balance of the spell. You might say well other schools can do it to there spells but unless some ones bolting rarely does anyone use it on there spells. And yet even with sniper and accuracy from clothes the spell should only hit half the time which its not. So I think people are using cheats because before when you could trade cards I heard people say to a storm, "trade me some bolts and i'll show you the accuracy cheat" I didn't think of it as a huge thing because I thought someone else would take care of it. But now I realize I need to tell them myself. And I know how seriously KI takes cheats so I would like it if a KI person could get back to me on this post, and I would be happy to tell you all I know about this.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
sparky1235554 wrote:
Before you think I'm another person complaining hear what I have to say. I have been doing pvp a while and at some time I always run in to a bolter who sits there and bolts all my shields away and then bolts me to defeat. And he doesn't even fizzle once! And this has happened many times so its not luck. I am not mad because of bolts high damage or low pip amount, I am mad because wild bolt is supposed to have low accuracy and hit one out of like five times with accuracy from clothes which is still better than most spells because in five turns most spells can't do that damage. But yet people add keen eyes or sniper and uneven the balance of the spell. You might say well other schools can do it to there spells but unless some ones bolting rarely does anyone use it on there spells. And yet even with sniper and accuracy from clothes the spell should only hit half the time which its not. So I think people are using cheats because before when you could trade cards I heard people say to a storm, "trade me some bolts and i'll show you the accuracy cheat" I didn't think of it as a huge thing because I thought someone else would take care of it. But now I realize I need to tell them myself. And I know how seriously KI takes cheats so I would like it if a KI person could get back to me on this post, and I would be happy to tell you all I know about this.

Yea, I hate bolting people too. I was facing this one person in 1v1 once and he was a private and I was a warlord. He justed bolted me and I had nothing to do about it. None of my good shield spells were not coming in my hand and i did not have enough time to satyr. And in one of my posts, I said wild bolt could get over 90% chance of making. And the reason wild bolt is only 2 pips is because it has low accuracy. The clothing accuracy boost is okay but they are beating warlords like crazy with that spell( don't know about the ones with gear though because i don't got the tickets to buy gear yet). I would also like if a administrator would reply to this.