Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Why did KI make skeletal dragon a DOT when triage can destroy it? From now on, I've noticed that death is getting weaker and weaker. So WHY did KI make Sk Dr a DOT spell??? I don't like what my level 58 spell will be. :(

Ryan moonshield level 56 DEATH ( :( )
Nathan spellfist level 17 storm ( :) )

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Well life is Death's enemy just like how you have spells to sabotage their healing. They now have a spell to sabotage death's trade mark of moves DoTs. But don't be upset about that, death got the strongest overall damage of any other school, you guys even beat storm's leviathan by a few damage points. That is something to be proud of.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Since I haven't seen any PvE enemies who cast this, it's a PvP issue and needs to be moved to the PvP forum.

At best, Triage can remove only two of the three DoT effects, and it would need to be cast at the same time to remove two. Generally it will only remove one of them, which is essentially trivial. A shield would do just about the same thing, except that it wouldn't block the entire amount.

Triage works on all DoT spells, so it also affects other schools. Death isn't the only school affected.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
marolin23 wrote:
what about snow angel? thats a DoT spell too. plus, not many people use triage

you know there called "pips" right?

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Maybe the life wizard who casts it is low on health. Imagine what it would be like to be the caster of it. However one thing I thought was ridiculous was when an ice used triage, and so did the death on his team (There were no life wizards. Well I wasn't all mad and complainy about it, but I just didn't believe it.

Emily Spiritriver legendary necromancer