Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who needs PVP?(Not trying to be mean)

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi guys, i'm not trying to be mean on this one, When i watch pvp videos, it feels its like boring, And those dress fasionly people (again not trying to be mean) use those alot! The easier way to get those pvp gear is the epic bundle! (Yes i know it gives protection) So i am not good at pvp and i kinda hate pvp, I'd wish it'd be with no dress fasionly people I= no offense if i was mean on some part of it,

It just came to me

And plz dont try to be rude on this one, It'll hurt my feelings

Got any CRAZY mount ideas? Come to the dorms and find: Crazy mount ideas!

Thx

Wolf strongshield

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
You mean the dress with wings for girls? You can't get that with the epic bundle or the mega one either. The cheapest way is to PvP. And if you want a shorter version of that outfit, get it from the crowns shop. But I don't know 100% sure if you're talking about the girls. I'm just talking about that outfit cause all 12 of my characters are girls. And I'm a girl in real life too.

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life
Laura Iceheart level 60 storm
Nicole Jadesword level 60 balance
Emily Spiritriver level 60 death
Brittany Rainriver level 60 storm
Alexandra Redleaf level 59 fire

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
This post makes no sence. People dont just PvP for the gear. I don't know but your post seemed kind of ignorant since you seem like you dont PvP much or like PvP.

Sorry for the hate but it's kind of true

Dylan Death, Level 60 Necromancer, PvP Warlord

Blaze Fire, Level 60 Pyromancer, PvP Warlord

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
You mean the dress with wings for girls? You can't get that with the epic bundle or the mega one either. The cheapest way is to PvP. And if you want a shorter version of that outfit, get it from the crowns shop. But I don't know 100% sure if you're talking about the girls. I'm just talking about that outfit cause all 12 of my characters are girls. And I'm a girl in real life too.

Well, It takes a long time then when I want it i might just want the epic bundle, that part was kinda mean

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Dillon7265 wrote:
This post makes no sence. People dont just PvP for the gear. I don't know but your post seemed kind of ignorant since you seem like you dont PvP much or like PvP.

That was kinda mean :'( And I wasnt doing ignorant. Didnt you read that if you post a mean part it'll hurt my feelings? :'(

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
codastar wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:

Well, It takes a long time then when I want it i might just want the epic bundle, that part was kinda mean

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I've got a passion for fashion! That and I'm aching for that AWESOME Bronze Helephant. As much as PvP is annoying, the gear you have to work for, which is totally cool! You can work for something, which gives you a lesson in perserverance, patience, and a sense of accomplishment, as well as the item you want, or you can have it handed to you, which gives you nothing of value. Also, don't post if you have sensitive feelings, 90% of the people are mean here and will complain, and sneak out every fault. Don't worry, eggywig is one of the good guys (though I admit, I have a bit of a short temper, but I try to be nice on the interwebs.)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Something being the truth doesn't justify using bad manners to express it.

Dillon7265 wrote:

Adherent
May 20, 2010
codastar wrote:
Hi guys, i'm not trying to be mean on this one, When i watch pvp videos, it feels its like boring, And those dress fasionly people (again not trying to be mean) use those alot! The easier way to get those pvp gear is the epic bundle! (Yes i know it gives protection) So i am not good at pvp and i kinda hate pvp, I'd wish it'd be with no dress fasionly people I= no offense if i was mean on some part of it,

Who cares what they wear? I can have a really nice looking outfit stitched to the stats of level 5 clothing. It may look great, but it's not going to offer much protection or stat enhancement.