Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which secondary school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Hey, I'm still new-ish, and I love pvp. My main School is fire, and I was wondering what would best compliment that, My pvp partner has life/balance covered, but she's often the first to go down... Due to the fact that people kinda aim for the healer, any advice? Thanks.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Ok, i would choose life as a secondary school. Its helpful for any student to be able to heal the people on your team. Yes, that is correct that they usually aim for the healer, but because you are a fire student, they will think that you don't have any healing spells. For example: You are doing a 4v4 pvp. The people on your team are storm, balance, ice, and you (the fire wizard). For all the opposite team knows, any of you could have healing spells, but they will not know which one, if any. My secondary school is life and i've had no problems. But i usually get all the people on me because i'm a high level and they want to take me down first.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 42 Master sorcerer :-D

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Ok, i would choose life as a secondary school. Its helpful for any student to be able to heal the people on your team. Yes, that is correct that they usually aim for the healer, but because you are a fire student, they will think that you don't have any healing spells. For example: You are doing a 4v4 pvp. The people on your team are storm, balance, ice, and you (the fire wizard). For all the opposite team knows, any of you could have healing spells, but they will not know which one, if any. My secondary school is life and i've had no problems. But i usually get all the people on me because i'm a high level and they want to take me down first.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 42 Master sorcerer :-D
the schools you should use should be balance, storm or sometimes death. i wouldent use life because there are only too healing spells you can use on others if you arent from the life school. those spells are satyr and sprite.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Schmarkin1 wrote:
Hey, I'm still new-ish, and I love pvp. My main School is fire, and I was wondering what would best compliment that, My pvp partner has life/balance covered, but she's often the first to go down... Due to the fact that people kinda aim for the healer, any advice? Thanks.
i would choose life. Though you cant deal much damage with that school, you can heal yourself. The school of fire does pretty good damage already. hope this helps

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I am a Lvl 50 Fire Commander, almost Warlord... If you are an attacker like you should be since you are fire, your secondary school should be death for feint. It takes 7 training points, but it is SO worth it. Especially because you can use the spell to buff any of your teammates for a very much more powerful attack. As far as healing, shield your Life partner strongly as she should be doing the same to herself, because she is the healer so let her save her pips and do the healing while you're attacking.

Enough said.

:-)

Good Luck.

~David SoulFlame Fire Lvl 50 Commander
~David SoulHunter Balance Lvl 50 Commander
~Darby SparkleFlower Myth Lvl 46 WarLord
~David SoulBreeze Ice Lvl 15 Knight

Survivor
May 24, 2009
i agree death is a great second school, i did waste a traing point on the grim reaper. which was a mistake because i never use it but, if if i could it again i would use my training points on ice only to the piont where i get the tower shield, then use some on life for the goat and absorbs which will help you when fighting a balance master, then make sure you have your boost for life and and ear troll pendent...thx- joseph dragonspear, master in myth

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
ok so if your a storm or fire wizard. i suggest death to feint and ice to tower shield. but if your a death or life, you can get your opposite schools 26 spell. just by using 7 training points. not my death got life to satyr and ice to tower shield. i didnt ave to worry about feint cause it was on the way to get wraith. and its free! but storng schools get feint, while the people who either blade (balance) heal (death for sacrifice, myth, and ice) get satyr. plain and simple