Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where Did PVP Go...

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
PVP was so fun, because all you had to do was play your cards right, and you can win.
With the option of treasure cards available, people kept spamming.
With the option of puppeting available, a level 5 could be fighting a level 45.

In PVP, there should be a "ranked classical" option on PVP, because with this, its totally unfair.

Ranked Classical will ban tc (FINALLY!)
Ban Pet spells
Ban amulet cards :)
No puppeting!

That's it. I'm out.
PlayHard101

Explorer
May 08, 2014
PlayHard101 on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
PVP was so fun, because all you had to do was play your cards right, and you can win.
With the option of treasure cards available, people kept spamming.
With the option of puppeting available, a level 5 could be fighting a level 45.

In PVP, there should be a "ranked classical" option on PVP, because with this, its totally unfair.

Ranked Classical will ban tc (FINALLY!)
Ban Pet spells
Ban amulet cards :)
No puppeting!

That's it. I'm out.
PlayHard101
I don't see what's so bad about amulet cards they only give one to two cards you are the first person I've heard that has a problem with them.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Ricochety on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
I don't see what's so bad about amulet cards they only give one to two cards you are the first person I've heard that has a problem with them.
Get the general idea. Puppeting. Pet cards. Treasure cards. All that.

Get the point, I referred from this from "Classical Tournaments."
Just you, and your deck. Nothing else.

I haven't had a problem with amulet cards, as I said, I referred from Classical Tournaments.
Anyways, so amulets can be pretty cheap, such as a mastery (or exalted) amulet.
Or the Amulet of Divine Influence.

Like I said, Get the Idea.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
PlayHard101 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
Get the general idea. Puppeting. Pet cards. Treasure cards. All that.

Get the point, I referred from this from "Classical Tournaments."
Just you, and your deck. Nothing else.

I haven't had a problem with amulet cards, as I said, I referred from Classical Tournaments.
Anyways, so amulets can be pretty cheap, such as a mastery (or exalted) amulet.
Or the Amulet of Divine Influence.

Like I said, Get the Idea.
The amulets dropped from Morganthe and the Amulet of Divine Influence give very small stat boosts, they are not very changing on the outcome of a PvP. Mastery amulets can be influential, sure, but they just give a player more options (And thus more creativity) with a strategy. Treasure cards are almost like gear: many players won't enter PvP without them, and they help even the odds against much higher level players. The thing about tournaments is that they are level restricted; in a ranked PvP setting, a warlord without treasure cards battling a private 40 levels higher than him/her is a dead warlord. Most warlords would most likely not play classic PvP, and because many privates probably would, this would split the PvP community, making it even more difficult to get a match.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Aaron SpellThief on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
The amulets dropped from Morganthe and the Amulet of Divine Influence give very small stat boosts, they are not very changing on the outcome of a PvP. Mastery amulets can be influential, sure, but they just give a player more options (And thus more creativity) with a strategy. Treasure cards are almost like gear: many players won't enter PvP without them, and they help even the odds against much higher level players. The thing about tournaments is that they are level restricted; in a ranked PvP setting, a warlord without treasure cards battling a private 40 levels higher than him/her is a dead warlord. Most warlords would most likely not play classic PvP, and because many privates probably would, this would split the PvP community, making it even more difficult to get a match.
Your still not understanding the main point. Its like saying.

"I want a toy."
"No. You have to work for it."

Think of an exploit that will go around what the boss said.
You get the toy. No, just no.

I don't want puppeting, nor treasure cards..

Anyways, My level 1 wizard (without tc) smacked a level 19. With one card

In my way, it wouldn't split the community. By using commander gear, a level one gg's a level 19.

That's it. I'm out.
PlayHard101