Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when I see a pvp , I well see live and mana

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
when I see a PVP combat, I could well imagine that I could see life and mana on the wizard's which is in the pvp. because it is hard to see with the win or lose

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
MariaWide wrote:
when I see a PVP combat, I could well imagine that I could see life and mana on the wizard's which is in the pvp. because it is hard to see with the win or lose

MariaWide,

You don't care about Mana, as your mana never goes down, it stays full the entire match.
On the health, you can see this, but it's the inner ring of the Wizard, it turns a bright red. As it turned more and more red, it completes the circle and you now as it's almost complete, they are almost defeated.

You can also tell by the color of the circle below them, green they are health, Orange they are getting low, and red they are in trouble.

I know it hard to see, but if you look you can see it.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
Lion359 wrote:
MariaWide wrote:

MariaWide,

You don't care about Mana, as your mana never goes down, it stays full the entire match.
On the health, you can see this, but it's the inner ring of the Wizard, it turns a bright red. As it turned more and more red, it completes the circle and you now as it's almost complete, they are almost defeated.

You can also tell by the color of the circle below them, green they are health, Orange they are getting low, and red they are in trouble.

I know it hard to see, but if you look you can see it.
thank you