Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When a teamate leaves a tourny

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
So I know there is probably no way to really fix this but.... I was in a tounry last night and one of our players left. It was 4v4 and going against teams that had one more player was really hard. Amazingly we did win one but lost all the others. I wish there was a way to get a replacement player. Now I Know wt KI will say is that if the other player had been logged out they should have a chance to rejoin. SO probably no way to fix this but it is really unfair.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
LesRoo. on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
So I know there is probably no way to really fix this but.... I was in a tounry last night and one of our players left. It was 4v4 and going against teams that had one more player was really hard. Amazingly we did win one but lost all the others. I wish there was a way to get a replacement player. Now I Know wt KI will say is that if the other player had been logged out they should have a chance to rejoin. SO probably no way to fix this but it is really unfair.
If they do not confirm at the beginning of the tourney, then yes you can't get back in. If they DO confirm then they can get back in if they lose connection or log out. As long as they log back in. Me and my friends did a 3v3 where one of our players got disconnected one match, then came back the next. We won the tourney. So if they come back on you'll be fine.

Good luck in future tourneys,
Wolf Legend

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
You know if your high enough level you can summon a minion. You knew that right?

Nicole Blueleaf level 33

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Nicole Blueleaf on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
You know if your high enough level you can summon a minion. You knew that right?

Nicole Blueleaf level 33
Minions are not as helpful as a player in these situations, especially at high levels.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Nicole Blueleaf on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:

Nicole Blueleaf level 33
And who would want a minion in place of a player that can actually be strategized with?

I can summon all the minions I want. Strategy won't matter at that point, because we don't control the minions and can't make them do what we want. But if you want to waste pips that way, that's your choice.

-v.

90 and
40 and