Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is up with the False Reporting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Seriously guys, whats up with the False Reporting in PvP? I have tons of characters, and it seems after every match I win, I get called a 'noob', and then a report comes later on. I am getting kinda scared and nervous, because I know tons of reports (like I am getting), can end up with me getting banned. So Wizard101, please know when there are false reports being sent. Thanks so much!

Carlos- Apprentice Pyromancer-Commader
Mark OgreTamer- Apprentice Conjurer- Commader

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Well Obviously they are discouraged with something lol. Being that you are an apprentice and a commander at the same time, I'm sure you treasure a lot or use something that allows to beat higher level players. So this is what sparks these spars in the arena. And if you didn't do anything then the false reports will not count. But if you were doing something that could be offensive, then it isn't always a false report.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Sunshine2832 wrote:
Seriously guys, whats up with the False Reporting in PvP? I have tons of characters, and it seems after every match I win, I get called a 'noob', and then a report comes later on. I am getting kinda scared and nervous, because I know tons of reports (like I am getting), can end up with me getting banned. So Wizard101, please know when there are false reports being sent. Thanks so much!

Carlos- Apprentice Pyromancer-Commader
Mark OgreTamer- Apprentice Conjurer- Commader

Reports are checked before they are made official, if it is a real report, you get an e-mail. I understand though, I get false reported a lot...

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
I thought I was the only one I get reported for using efreet in a PvP match

Aaron Drakewalker Level:60
Pyromancer