Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is in a good sport?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
am just asking what do you think is in a good sport.(yes am bored)

here is mine last night a fought a level 60 ice wizard named Grace with my level 35 Wolf Stormsong i said this will be fun i lost but i had no intenchen of winning.

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
A good sport would have been a legend that would have thrown that match in your favor because they realize they can easily blink and squash a non legend. Some players actually do that.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
am just asking what do you think is in a good sport.(yes am bored)

here is mine last night a fought a level 60 ice wizard named Grace with my level 35 Wolf Stormsong i said this will be fun i lost but i had no intenchen of winning.

Yes, a lot of low and mid level wizards have this problem when they are doing exceptionally well within their rank. It seems KI's PvP system works in tandem with the PvE play. An example is the arena gear. The best gear to fight with in the arena is not available from the arena shop. Therefore the system encourages/requires wizards to obtain gear and levels from PvE during certain points of PvP play. In other words, you become so good with your evenly matched opponents, the system starts matching you up with opponents that are considerably harder (or should be) more often. Your choices become either to downrank in PvP or gain levels in PvE.

I too face similar challenges like that, but take it for what it is worth, a GREAT challenge. Imagine if you would have won that duel? At least now, you are rewarded with more points than you would have awhile back to compsensate for such a great act.