Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what if team is afk in Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
so i just got in to a 2v2 with a wizard who i reported in a Tournament, he would hit enter arena but during battle he was afk. a good thing is its not a ranking type battles but i spend gold to trust a random stranger to team up with me and try to win, i under stand there is lost connetion issues , but its the fact that he hit enter arena so he wasn't afk for that, just the battle.

its just unfair

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
This happens all the time for me. twice in a row today. I am starting to report them also. this is rediculous

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
I know, it happens all the time. But I don't think you should be reporting them, personally. If people accept it, then suddenly they have to go afk, I don't think that's their fault. Even if it's unfair to you, it happens to a lot of us.

--Fiona

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
People should plan ahead of time if they want to join tournaments, people will say "They have lives too." Okay, well, if you're gonna do a tournament, plan for it because you didn't have to join it if you knew you wouldn't be able to make it. It's like you don't make a date if you are already going on a date with another person.