Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what glitch is this

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
54
My adept privates took out some adepts who were commander, commander, and sergeant. We killed them and they did not flee. Each one of us got 25 rank. One of them got 4 tickets and lost 25 rank and 2 of them got 0 tickets and lost 0 rank. How is this possible?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
865
picantel on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
My adept privates took out some adepts who were commander, commander, and sergeant. We killed them and they did not flee. Each one of us got 25 rank. One of them got 4 tickets and lost 25 rank and 2 of them got 0 tickets and lost 0 rank. How is this possible?
They pressed esc...they logged out...and back in. And the points were still there.

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
84
Moonlighterz1000 on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
They pressed esc...they logged out...and back in. And the points were still there.
This isnt true. If they logged out, they would have disappeared as if they fled. They did a glitch that is used to get fake ranks and used to not lose any points. (I will not say how it is done.)

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
403
CatcherFire on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
This isnt true. If they logged out, they would have disappeared as if they fled. They did a glitch that is used to get fake ranks and used to not lose any points. (I will not say how it is done.)
That is true. I think this glitch is fixed in the update though.