Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What does an ice go with?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2014
So reccently I bought some crown gear and membership to start pvp on an ice. As many people said I got my ice to level 5 so I could low level pvp. I bought the jacket of withstanding midsummer's cowl and many other things to provide basic resist and damage. When I pvp though my attack is so weak against people like balance that I lose a lot. I was wondering should I do 2v2? If so what school should I pvp with? Also is Hollow Knight good for pvp with ice?

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
Squirrel The Hero on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
So reccently I bought some crown gear and membership to start pvp on an ice. As many people said I got my ice to level 5 so I could low level pvp. I bought the jacket of withstanding midsummer's cowl and many other things to provide basic resist and damage. When I pvp though my attack is so weak against people like balance that I lose a lot. I was wondering should I do 2v2? If so what school should I pvp with? Also is Hollow Knight good for pvp with ice?
I cannot answer the Hollow Knight question, but I think that i can help you otherwise. I am not used to PvPing with low level wizards so I am not certain what the best choice for you is. However, this is my best reply. I hope that it will help you.

If you are a level five ice wizard, the best school to PvP in ranked with is probably myth or life for a 2v2. With a myth, they can summon a minion to help you, but those minions can be easily taken down. Life can heal you while you deal damage. Life is also good with damage against low levels. You might want a high damage wizard with you, such as storm of fire, but I would recommend life or myth. I hope that this helps you.

Katharine B.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Squirrel The Hero on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
Try using Monstrous treasure cards found in the bazaar if you don't already, and maybe utilize in a pet with Incredibly Infallible.