Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weaver Shield Swap for a plus 30 ramdom blade with Storm

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
I think the -75 shield should be for Storm because of there low health and low resist.

and the the +30 or -30 blade should be on ice so I'm saying it should be a swap of 2 shadow spells Weaver is kinda dangers in shrike when you cast it.

I have to know If i win with 2 weavers in shrike first before i cast it.

Turn Base Ranked pvp is a chess match.

Who has more shadow percent sometimes gets more shadow pips and sometimes they don't get enough shadow pips.

I can't wait to see what Test Realm puts are shadow spells at in the new rank pvp age

I don't like using Weaver all the time but it the best defence I have against wild bolt for right now.

I kinda of dream of seaing a storm with a storm weaver spell even if it a tc version.

Samatha Max be family Friendly to all players

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Doesn't that just take the problem and push it somewhere else? Except now it makes less sense because storm is traditionally offense-focused and it doesn't make sense for their spell to give them a shield.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Barbie934m on Jun 27, 2020 wrote:
I think the -75 shield should be for Storm because of there low health and low resist.

and the the +30 or -30 blade should be on ice so I'm saying it should be a swap of 2 shadow spells Weaver is kinda dangers in shrike when you cast it.

I have to know If i win with 2 weavers in shrike first before i cast it.

Turn Base Ranked pvp is a chess match.

Who has more shadow percent sometimes gets more shadow pips and sometimes they don't get enough shadow pips.

I can't wait to see what Test Realm puts are shadow spells at in the new rank pvp age

I don't like using Weaver all the time but it the best defence I have against wild bolt for right now.

I kinda of dream of seaing a storm with a storm weaver spell even if it a tc version.

Samatha Max be family Friendly to all players
Shrike needs to get ban from pvp. Weaver can keep the shield at 65 because ice are tanks i agree. Ice base damage on all damage spells should be nerf including bale-frost.If ice wants damage it has to lose resist and some health in the process. Shrike makes everything not ok and at the same time you can get punish severely for using it. Its a broken spell and should not be apart of pvp.

Storm just needs a health buff- Willd bolt nerf to 500 base damage flat. Insane changed to a 4 pip dot or double hit.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
angellifeheart on Jun 29, 2020 wrote:
Shrike needs to get ban from pvp. Weaver can keep the shield at 65 because ice are tanks i agree. Ice base damage on all damage spells should be nerf including bale-frost.If ice wants damage it has to lose resist and some health in the process. Shrike makes everything not ok and at the same time you can get punish severely for using it. Its a broken spell and should not be apart of pvp.

Storm just needs a health buff- Willd bolt nerf to 500 base damage flat. Insane changed to a 4 pip dot or double hit.
I just don't know how I feel about being able to do 500 damage consistently for 2 pips. You could argue insane, but that isn't consistent due to backfires.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Orrrrrrr maybe shielding is the whole point of Ice utility and buffing is the whole point of Storm utility?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
JewelKI on Jul 1, 2020 wrote:
I just don't know how I feel about being able to do 500 damage consistently for 2 pips. You could argue insane, but that isn't consistent due to backfires.
perhaps placing it under some type of 300-500 base damage range instead of the 10,100, 1000 dps would balance it, as a storm on a consistency, this allows storm to do exactly what it should be doing in pvp and thats keeping pressure on the opponent. Its either that or storm is gonna have to get a dot.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
JewelKI on Jul 1, 2020 wrote:
Orrrrrrr maybe shielding is the whole point of Ice utility and buffing is the whole point of Storm utility?
A storm isnt really about buff but rather doing mass damage without needed requirements of buffs. The issue with storm pvp is its lack of utility to get around shields vs high health schools. Giving the situation that they are able to do as much damage as storm ,it puts the storm school at a major disadvantage hence why fire is so good at doing what storm is suppose to be doing. The draw backs on insane bolt is rediculously dumb and the mechanic in itself needs to go. One shoting yourself at the cost of rng is not viable and no other schools suffer from that penalty so why should the lowest health school be treated like trash? Im calling for some storm buffs to make storm viable at max pvp at being able to end matches faster than most schools.