Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

we need new pvp gear

2
AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
305
sariana1337 wrote:
the way i see the pet system now is oh you put in 200 hours this week


I don't know what kind of weeks you are on, but here we use 168 hours in our weeks.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Sariana1337
man open you and your pack of haters that you have constantly following me from thread to thread
First people you don't like your suggestions not automatically haters.
Second stop trying to break the game balance and find shortcuts for your problems. If you have problems with your gear or pets ask people here or on the fans site and they will happy to help you. But making the things your way is not the right solution.

In many times I feel like you hardly read my posts and just reply In general, while I spend time answer to every reply you make.

Lets assume that GS will stay: that way life wizard will keep unlimited life. While other schools need to fight for their only life they have. (At pvp).
Lets assume we do as you want and remove all healing from other schools for banning GS from pvp only as I think it should be: In this case life at pvp will slowly kill his opponents since only life wiz can heal themselves. At PVE other schools especially storm and fire will not be able to do many of quests and will have to get life wiz partner most of the time. Moreover most of non life student will not be able to get their school spells that needs to solo hard boss. life in this case will stay untouched. So yeah you pretty much want to be the ruler of all schools. No matter what you win.

You still didn't answer my questions from previous post about the new pvp gear? because you not reading my post.
You forget of course that you never said why we need pvp gear at all? What exactly we missing at current gear? How it will benefit the pvp fights? Is the new gear will help to improve the pvp or just make the fights last for longer time?
Now for the pet system. You say:
as for my idea about the new pet talent system it wasn't to even to make things easier it was to add customization to pets and raising pets
Its made easy for lazy people. The players who have patient to raise pet usually get what they want or close to that.
Today I saw awesome pet with 15% (10%+5%) resist to all, unicorn, spritely and life bat the pet also give fiend at baby don't remember what pet it was :(
Again only people who work hard deserve for such pet, sorry no shortcuts for you.
sorry but i don't like to gamble when it comes to necessities for pvp
when i work hard for my pay check i don't want a random chance to get 1-200 dollars i want to get paid the full amount i'm owed for the time i put in

buying mega snacks is not even close to work hard. You using shortcuts raising pets so yeah pay for them.
Its like complaining that the packs you buy doesn't give you the item/pet/spell you need. Lets make them customizable too so we can choose the items we get from them.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
well this is not a thread about pets this thread is about giving pvp new and better gear with stats that all the schools actually need so lets focus on that

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
184
Sariana1337 wrote:
as for my idea about the new pet talent system it wasn't to even to make things easier it was to add customization to pets and raising pets the way it is now is like driving a car blindfolded now i don't know about you but i wouldn't drive blindfolded nor do i like throwing away my valuable time

sorry but i don't like to gamble when it comes to necessities for pvp
when i work hard for my pay check i don't want a random chance to get 1-200 dollars i want to get paid the full amount i'm owed for the time i put in


Sariana1337 wrote:
well this is not a thread about pets this thread is about giving pvp new and better gear with stats that all the schools actually need so lets focus on that


You dedicated two paragraphs to pets and then realized that its the wrong topic?

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
170
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
as for my idea about the new pet talent system it wasn't to even to make things easier it was to add customization to pets and raising pets the way it is now is like driving a car blindfolded now i don't know about you but i wouldn't drive blindfolded nor do i like throwing away my valuable time

sorry but i don't like to gamble when it comes to necessities for pvp
when i work hard for my pay check i don't want a random chance to get 1-200 dollars i want to get paid the full amount i'm owed for the time i put in


Sariana1337 wrote:
well this is not a thread about pets this thread is about giving pvp new and better gear with stats that all the schools actually need so lets focus on that


You dedicated two paragraphs to pets and then realized that its the wrong topic?


eh no more like a change in mood but any way yes to WW style pvp gear

2