Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair Pvp match up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
Hello. I am getting some unfair matching up pvp match in wizard101. Tonight, my lvl 34 balance with 1530 rating partner with my lvl 22 friend with 857 rating, and we got match up with a lvl 90 ice and lvl 63 life. Then after that match, we got match up with 2 lvl 50 with rating around 1100. In any way, I cannot see why we got those match up. Why are we getting these unfair matches? I think the match up system need to be more fair. It need to have a limit on the lvl difference to be vs each other too.

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
yuni143 on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:
Hello. I am getting some unfair matching up pvp match in wizard101. Tonight, my lvl 34 balance with 1530 rating partner with my lvl 22 friend with 857 rating, and we got match up with a lvl 90 ice and lvl 63 life. Then after that match, we got match up with 2 lvl 50 with rating around 1100. In any way, I cannot see why we got those match up. Why are we getting these unfair matches? I think the match up system need to be more fair. It need to have a limit on the lvl difference to be vs each other too.
agreed! well, said. i totally agree here. i am more on the other end than you though. i am high lvl, legendary, and am getting parred up with lvl 20 wizards. that is an unfair match up for them and me. from the higher lvl wizard's standpoint, they begin to not really duel because it is an unfair match up. in my PvP duels, i am matched with either way too low lvls that i just dont want to fight them, or way too high lvls like lvl 89 storms.

i understand that KI does this based on skill, not so much lvl, but i still think that it is unfair for both the low lvls and the high. i totally agree with you.

K.B.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
yuni143 on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:
Update needed!