Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

unfair pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Ok so i am a level 10 death wizard. I have a legendary life account, so i know what i am talking about.

I made my death wizard with a friend so we could do some pvp dueling. It was all going fine,i got to knight, and then thats were the problems start forming. Firstly i went against a level 18 death wizard, i lost. Then i went against a level 20 death wizard, I lost...

To be honest, i know i am not good at pvp, but it is horrible that this is happening... I pay for the game and i cant even play it...

Tell me if there is a way to stop it... oh and btw, my pvp stats are 7 looses (all against people with a higher level) and 17 wins (all against people my level)...

Historian
May 01, 2010
maxiforce wrote:
Ok so i am a level 10 death wizard. I have a legendary life account, so i know what i am talking about.

I made my death wizard with a friend so we could do some pvp dueling. It was all going fine,i got to knight, and then thats were the problems start forming. Firstly i went against a level 18 death wizard, i lost. Then i went against a level 20 death wizard, I lost...

To be honest, i know i am not good at pvp, but it is horrible that this is happening... I pay for the game and i cant even play it...

Tell me if there is a way to stop it... oh and btw, my pvp stats are 7 looses (all against people with a higher level) and 17 wins (all against people my level)...

get up to the rank when you start getting higher lvls, then you stop pvping for a while, then you resume when your higher lvl, also take into account that the longer you wait, the more off balance your stats will be (lvl equipment, etc.)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
maxiforce wrote:

PvP is the most challenging aspect of Wizard 101. Even cheating bosses have a strategy for defeat, but playing against human players will always be different. It is hard to describe the learning curve, but eventually you will get better. Perfect win streaks are very uncommon.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
you want to talk about unfair me and my friend can even rank up because of people hacking arena yes hacking there is no other way to describe both of us suddenly both disconnection without the warning wen were about to win.and if thats not the worst part some one gets to do an imp for 1000 over a minus 80 life shield with no blades then the shield disappears then all the next 4 heals that we use fizzle in a row one of which had an unstoppable on it and we werent smokescreened the 2 kids were johnathan storm caster and wolf wild hunterwhat the heck is wrong with this game KI nothing about that match was normal. i cant even play pvp without some one cheating any more.the other half the time people kill us by spamming masssive amounts of gold blades so where is the trade off i know were great players in pvp because before this we would win all the time i want to know how there cheating the system.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
maxiforce wrote:

PvP isn't necessary, therefore no one should complain. I'm tried of hearing so many complains about PvP and it has to stop! It's ruining the game!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
If I had a penny for every time I heard/read this...

No one cares. Deal with it or (and I know this is a wild idea) play the actual game! You pay to play that, not PvP. If you're really just paying to play PvP, then you shouldn't be playing Wizard101 in the first place. It's Wizard101, not WizardvsWizard. I'm so tired of hearing about this PvP nonsense. This is the worst thing KI has ever brought to Wizard101 hands down. By the way, DietyOfWind? You can't hack Wizard101. I believe KI has mentioned this countless times.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
maxiforce wrote:

I made my death wizard with a friend so we could do some pvp dueling. It was all going fine,i got to knight, and then thats were the problems start forming. Firstly i went against a level 18 death wizard, i lost. Then i went against a level 20 death wizard, I lost...To be honest, i know i am not good at pvp, but it is horrible that this is happening... I pay for the game and i cant even play it...

PvP isn't necessary, therefore no one should complain. I'm tried of hearing so many complains about PvP and it has to stop! It's ruining the game!
let me try to better understand your reply to the op. PvP isn't important to you so you think it should not matter to anyone else either. Then you say it is not really a part of the game because you don't play it so people should not come to the pvp forum and voice their concerns. Am I getting everyting so far? After that you say that even though you open a thread titled "unfair pvp" you are tired of hearing people say how pvp is unfair so they should stop posting about it, finally you tell the op that his concerns are ruining the game and should not be expressed even though he pays the same membership fee as someone who pve's. Did I get it all?

Listen if you're so tired of hearing pvp complaints why do you open a thread called unfair pvp? If you have nothing of value to add to the topic don't bother adding anything. Some final advice, things that aren't big on your list might be important to other people, wenare not all robots that follow the same algorithm. Try giving the op some advice next time on his subject because your reply was just rude. " points to the door"

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
kingurz wrote:
maxiforce wrote:

PvP is the most challenging aspect of Wizard 101. Even cheating bosses have a strategy for defeat, but playing against human players will always be different. It is hard to describe the learning curve, but eventually you will get better. Perfect win streaks are very uncommon.

In the tower I call "The Bad Tower" (When I say that I'm really talking about the Warehouse lol), how is the "Help me!" and getting rid of traps thing supposed to give you more of a chance of dying? Cuase that doesn't seem that deadly to me lol.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
travisAk wrote:
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
maxiforce wrote:

I made my death wizard with a friend so we could do some pvp dueling. It was all going fine,i got to knight, and then thats were the problems start forming. Firstly i went against a level 18 death wizard, i lost. Then i went against a level 20 death wizard, I lost...To be honest, i know i am not good at pvp, but it is horrible that this is happening... I pay for the game and i cant even play it...

let me try to better understand your reply to the op. PvP isn't important to you so you think it should not matter to anyone else either. Then you say it is not really a part of the game because you don't play it so people should not come to the pvp forum and voice their concerns. Am I getting everyting so far? After that you say that even though you open a thread titled "unfair pvp" you are tired of hearing people say how pvp is unfair so they should stop posting about it, finally you tell the op that his concerns are ruining the game and should not be expressed even though he pays the same membership fee as someone who pve's. Did I get it all?

Listen if you're so tired of hearing pvp complaints why do you open a thread called unfair pvp? If you have nothing of value to add to the topic don't bother adding anything. Some final advice, things that aren't big on your list might be important to other people, wenare not all robots that follow the same algorithm. Try giving the op some advice next time on his subject because your reply was just rude. " points to the door"

I never said I don't do PvP. I do PvP so much. Probably more than anyone in the game. All I said is PvP doesn't level you up or help you in any way. You can't use the gear outside of PvP so why waste time trying to get it. I do pvp for fun. I don't care if I win or lose because it's an option I chose to do. Plus all pvp complains have changed bolt, 2 pip wands, adding a balance dispel, morph treasures, ect. That's what I meant by it's ruining the game. It's probably going to get rid of those new amulets because of all the complains about it now. If you don't like it don't do it! No one is making you!

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
If I had a penny for every time I heard/read this...

No one cares. Deal with it or (and I know this is a wild idea) play the actual game! You pay to play that, not PvP. If you're really just paying to play PvP, then you shouldn't be playing Wizard101 in the first place. It's Wizard101, not WizardvsWizard. I'm so tired of hearing about this PvP nonsense. This is the worst thing KI has ever brought to Wizard101 hands down. By the way, DietyOfWind? You can't hack Wizard101. I believe KI has mentioned this countless times.

well if thats not the case then its a bunch of bugs brought on by the pendants they added since they have to do with the pip system directly i had thought it was a hack cause it was convienient that all this bad mojo was only happening to my side and never the opponents those bugs dont even sound normal plus i wouldn't assume that pvp cant be hacked either ki just doesn't want us to know it can be i just want this all fixed including the bug with the spells using more pips than they should and the new accuracy bug that started because of all of it i have lost countless times where if it didn't happen i would be the one who won meaning my opponents are getting false wins they didn't earn and this makes me want to quit playing and i don't want to have to do that but i will if they don't fix their mistakes and i'm not alone on this countless others have told me the same thing especially about the wait times on pvp yesterday took 3 hours to find a match with over 14 possible teams and more being made.and also those amulets were stupid to make crowns only it creates such an unfair advantage and makes it seem like ki is only interested in money instead of the actual players who already pay a steap 60$ a year already if not more