Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

unfair handing out arena tickets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
Today when i did a 2v2 my team lost and we got two arena tickets each. however, one of the people on the other team got seven tickets and one person got twenty eight! A little while ago, i did a 2v2 and my team won but we got two tickets each. the losing team got seven tickets each! Really annoying.

Kayla Raincloud lvl 40

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
kckat018 on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
Today when i did a 2v2 my team lost and we got two arena tickets each. however, one of the people on the other team got seven tickets and one person got twenty eight! A little while ago, i did a 2v2 and my team won but we got two tickets each. the losing team got seven tickets each! Really annoying.

Kayla Raincloud lvl 40
Is it just me?

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Higher ranks get more tickets. It's both a reward for getting to those ranks and to balance the game as they frequently face more difficult opponents.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I'm told it's set up this way so that it will prevent people from trying to rank down so they can quickly amass tickets.

That is the only benefit of the "more rewards for warlords" system. It's unfair. Ticket rewards after a match should be based on the relative difficulty of your match-ups, no matter what your rank is. Think about it. Warlords can get easy matches, and Privates can get impossible ones, but their ticket totals after a win don't reflect this at all.