Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair distribution of pvp ranking points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
My lvl 18 death character, who is a veteran, is matched with mostly people whose lvl is in the mid 30's. Already this is wrong, but I manage to defeat most of them. What is the real problem, is when I lose to one of these lvl 30's, I lose 25 ranking points! That means I lose twice what people lose in a fair match, when I lose to someone twice my lvl! Something is wrong with this picture.

The reason for this, is because I am a veteran (mid ranking), and when I am matched with lvl 30's, they are usually a private (low ranking). When the game matches high ranking character up, they match the characters with people a much higher lvl than them. And when they distribute pvp ranking points, they take no consideration whatsoever to lvl, only rank. I think something needs to be done about this.

First of all, high ranks dont get any benefits, (besides if you are a super high rank and get pvp armor) but being a high lvl does get you benefits. Rank only shows your skill. I think that the matches should be made, according to your lvl, because that is where you get advantages. I also think ranking points need to be distributed by lvl.